Ladies, we all have a part of our bodies that we wish was a little slimmer. I have always wished that my hips and buttocks were slimmer. Over the years, I have learned how to dress so those parts of my body appear more flattering. As a result, I have embraced my hips and buttocks.
Here are some of my tips that will help you pick out clothes that will make you look slimmer.
1. A little black dress- Dark colored clothes are a perfect way to take off a few inches instantly.
2. If you are heavier on the bottom, wide leg pants are a great way to level out your top frame with your bottom. This will avoid attention going to your hips and buttocks area; as a result, you will appear slimmer.
3. Throw on some heels! Even if they are 2 inches high, they will add a few inches to your height. As a result, you will have a longer silhouette that will indeed make you appear slimmer.
4. If you’re struggling with big arms, stay away from tank-tops, tube tops, and anything that will expose your arms to such an extent. Instead, go for on the shoulder straps and asymmetrical shape tops, as well as flared arm tops.
5. Want to hide that tummy bulge? Well, the best way to do that is by wearing tops that do not fit close to the body. Make sure you look for tops that fit loosely around the stomach area, this way it brings the attention away from your bulge and you can look fabulously slimmer.
6. A smaller waist always help you look slimmer. You can achieve that by wearing a dress, a shirt, or a belt that helps cinch your waist. This will cause the eye to automatically go to the waist which is the smallest part of your body. This will especially help bottom heavy shaped women.
7. Spanx or shape wear! I wear one under my skirts, dresses and even pants. When wearing pants make sure you buy a long-legged shape wear or one that reaches to your knees. This will alleviate a hem line appearing under your pants.