With fall season ready to start in about a month from now September 22, 2013, I wanted to give you the scoop on the season’s trends. Remember trends are fleeting and not every one of them need to be followed. However, incorporating 1 or 2 of them in your wardrobe can help you to look current and up-to-date. With that said, I always like to decipher through all the trends and bring you the most wearable and the ones you may already own! This way, it can cost you little to zero money to incorporate in your wardrobe. Here they are…
1. Winter white- is back! I love this trend. It looks so clean, crisp, warm and feminine. Very chic!
2. Turtlenecks- are great pieces to layer and to help you to stay warm. Dust off your turtleneck sweaters and start mixing and matching.
3. Green Hues- are a huge staple for the fall. Dark green, hunter green, green olive are all the shades to have this season. This is one trend that is easy to incorporate in your wardrobe.
4. Over-the-Knee Boots- is a trend that you may already have. They are chic and can give you that elongated look. They allow you to look taller and leaner.
5. Knit Beanies- are a great stylish piece for a casual look and good to scale down a dressy look.